The Philodendron Pink Princess is argueable the most sought after plant right now and it's not hard to see why. They have beautiful random pink variegation on the leaves. They are also an incredibly rare Philodendron so I'm pleased to have them in stock for you!You will be purchasing the exact plant pictured on this listing. It has low varigation hence the low price for a plant this size.
- Pot diameter: 17cm Aprox. height including pot: 50cm
- Environment: Tropical
- Light: Bright indirect. Because of the lack of chlorophyll in the leaves (which plants use to photosynthesise) this plant needs more light than green Philodendron which can survive low light. If they do not get enough light they can revert back to green. Avoid too much full sun as the white in the leaves makes them more sensitive to burning. An ideal position would be in a north or west facing window
- Humidity: High. They will appreciate a humid environment/ being misted
- Water: Keep the soil lightly moist but not swimming with water
- Problems: Yellow leaves = too much water. Brown, crisp leaves = not enough water or humidity. Thin, droopy leaves = not enough water.